1. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Conditions of Entry. Participation in promotions is deemed acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
2. Entry is only open to South African residents aged 13 years and over. Employees and the immediate families of the Promoter and its agencies associated with this promotion are ineligible.
3. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of entries and to disqualify any entrant who tampers with the entry process or who submits an entry that is not in accordance with these Conditions of Entry.
4. a. Multiple entries per person are permitted as long as each Entry Question response is significantly different.
4. b. Multiple entries are NOT permitted for Sign-up Competitions. Entries will be accepted for new members/sign-ups only.
5. No responsibility is accepted for late, lost or misdirected entries.
6. Promotion start and end dates are announced at the time of the competition, but are subject to change at the discretion of the Promoter.
7. Winners must contact Skin Republic via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) (whichever specified in the congratulations post) with their full name and postage details within 7 days to claim their prize. The prize(s) will be sent to the winner(s) at the delivery address specified in this message. Please allow for up to 35 working days for receipt of your prize(s).
8. The Promoter is a not responsible for any prize that is lost during transit or after delivery by the South African Post Office, associated couriers or any other parties. The Promoter recommends that entrants provide a mailing address that is known to be secure. The Promoter is not responsible for any prizes unable to be sent to the winner if the address given to Skin Republic by the winner is incorrect.
9. The judging will be conducted at Cape Town the day after the competition ends and winners will be notified via an announcement on the Skin Republic South Africa Instagram and/or Facebook Page. Judges' decision is final and no correspondence will be entered into.
10. Correct entries are determined by individual competition requirements. Skin Republic reserves the right to invalidate any entries.
11. There is one (1) winner in total, unless specified at the time of the competition. The winner will receive a hamper of Skin Republic products selected by the Promoter.
12. The Promoter may review further entries, at the same place as the original judging is held, as are necessary, in order to distribute any unclaimed prize. The Promoter will announce the winner via the Skin Republic Instagram page at a date of their choosing. The winner must contact Skin Republic South Africa via private message or email (whichever specified at the time of announcement) within 7 business days to redeem their prize.
14. In the event that a prize, or an element of a prize, is/are not available, the Promoter reserves the right to substitute prize(s) in its discretion to the same or equal recommended retail value.
15. If for any reason this competitions not capable of running as planned (including but not limited to) infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorised intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of the Promoter which corrupts or affect the administration security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition, the Promoter reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual who tampers with the entry process.
16. The Promoter is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any web site, or any combination thereof, (including but not limited to) any injury or damage to participants or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in this competition.
17. Any costs associated with accessing Instagram page or website is the entrant’s responsibility and is dependent on the Internet service provider used.
18. The Promoter shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for personal injury which is suffered or sustained, as a result of participating in this promotion or accepting any of the prizes, except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law.
19. In the event of war, terrorism, state of emergency or disaster the Promoter reserves the right to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the promotion.
20. The Promoter shall not be liable for any merchandise that has been lost, stolen, forged, damaged or tampered with in any way.
21. Entrants consent to the Promoter using the entrant's name, likeness, image and/or voice (incl. photograph, film and/or recording of the same) in any media for an unlimited period of time without remuneration for the purpose of promoting this competition (including any outcome), and promoting any products manufactured, distributed and/or supplied by the Promoter.
22. The Promoter reserves the right to request winners to provide proof of age, identity and residency at the nominated prize delivery address. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of the Promoter.
23. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook. Entrants understand that they are providing their information to the Promoter and not to Facebook. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the promotion must be directed to Skin Republic South Africa on email@example.com, not to Facebook. The information you provide will only be used in the ways outlined in these Terms and Conditions.